The Association of African Electricity Companies (ASEA) has received funding from the African Development Bank Group to cover the cost of the African Network of Centres of Excellence in Electricity (ANCEE) and intends to use part of the grant to finance the audit of the Centres of Excellence of the African Network of Centres of Excellence in Electricity (ANCEE).
The mission of this contract is to carry out a functional and organizational audit of the ANCEE centers of excellence, in order to obtain a general assessment of whether the excellence criteria of each center of excellence, a member of ANCEE, are being maintained.
The criteria of excellence established when the network was set up focus mainly on :
- Training activities within the framework of the ANCEE project;
- Human resources (trainers) for the center of excellence ;
- Infrastructure and operating resources for the center of excellence ;
- Means and tools for communicating and promoting the center of excellence ;
- The financial organization of the center of excellence within the framework of the ANCEE project;
- Involvement of the center of excellence in the network ;
- The contribution of the center of excellence to the network.
- The degree of the center's accounting and commercial autonomy
The Coordination Unit of ANCEE invites Consultants to submit their applications with a view to providing the services described above .Interested consultants must provide information on their qualifications and experience demonstrating their ability to undertake this assignment (Curriculum vitae, covering letter including documents, reference to similar services, experience in similar assignments, etc.). The expression of interest must also include information on country of residence and contacts.